Paper submission to COMPSAC 2019 follows a two-phase, double-blind procedure:
Authors must first submit the abstract (Deadline: January 15, 2019) following the instructions below:
- Click on "Authors" tab above, and select the "Submit an Abstract" option.
- Enter the title, abstract and symposium (topic category) of the paper. Please Provide the email address of the contact author, and the names of all the authors.
The contact author will receive a paper ID and password for uploading the paper. The information will be available both on screen at the time of the
abstract submission, as well as in the confirmation email sent to the contact author.
Upon receiving the paper ID and password, authors must upload the full paper in pdf format (Deadline: January 15, 2019) following the instructions below:
Please note that in order to ensure the fairness of the review process, COMPSAC follows a double-blind review procedure. Therefore we require
that authors remove their names, affiliations, and contacts from the header of their papers. Please also redact all references to authors' names,
affiliations, or prior works from the paper. Once accepted, authors can include their names, affiliations and contacts in the camera-ready revision
of the paper, and put back the references to their prior works back.
- Click on "Authors" tab, and select the "Upload a paper" option.
- On screen, there will be a table that summarizes all the information authors provided during the abstract submission. At the bottom of the table,
there is a row for "upload" and a browse button so the pdf file with the full paper can be selected.
- Authors will have the opportunity to update the information provided at the time of the abstract submission if they wish
- Once the pdf file is selected and all the information is corrected, press the "submit" button at the bottom of the page to complete the submission process